HOUSE SYSTEM: The house system of the school is deeply entrenched and occupies a prominent place in the school life of students. The system is essentially the backbone of the discipline of the school. Besides, the houses contribute in maintaining cleanliness, conducting assemblies, organizing celebrations on festivals and special days and are instrumental in imparting valuable lessons of teamwork, cooperation and sports man spirit. Spectrum, the annual inter-house cultural fiesta provides a healthy competition amongst house teachers and students to showcase their talent in multiple cultural activities. From time to time inter-house matches are also organized in various games.
- The entire school is divided into 6 houses:
- Guru Govind Singh – striving for peace and prosperity
- Ram Prasad Bismil – surging towards power, progress and prosperity
- Rani Lakshmibai – serving with fervor and fortitude
- Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel – stepping towards excellence and optimism to built a better tomorrow
- Each child is allotted a house at the time of joining the school and inter-house activities for a integral part of school calendar.